[AccessD] SOX

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jun 4 10:02:21 CDT 2004

Charlotte,

But what if they get pinged on for not meeting SOX requirements later, and
then come back to you as the developer with the assumption that 'you should
have known'?

If you don't have something in writing stating that they don't need to meet
those requirements, you might want to get something.

Best of Luck,
Dan Waters