[AccessD] SOX

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 4 16:04:54 CDT 2004

SOX only applies to publibly traded companies that are listed on US
stock markets,
Market capitilization is a determining factor on time for compliance,
small caps have more time.
You maybe a European company but if you are listed on the NASDAQ you
still have to comply.
Generally it is corporate documentation of business processes for
auditing purposes, so computers come into play
in fields like backup storage, data retention,  and database methodology.

CIO Survival Guide: Sarbanes-Oxley
http://searchcio.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid19_gci963003,00.html

http://www.sarbanes-oxley-forum.com/
http://www.sarbanes-oxley.com/