[AccessD] Web Project

Karen Rosenstiel karenr7 at oz.net
Sun Jun 6 08:57:05 CDT 2004

Bob,
Thanks for your response. I believe I can do this. I had not even thought of
doing a lineage search, but now that you mention it, that would be
EXCELLENT! What are your suggestions on this?

It seems that you are familiar with Zen Buddhism -- tell me more, off list,
if you wish, and I can describe my overall project. You might find it
interesting.

Thanks again

Karen Rosenstiel
Seattle WA USA
karenr7 at oz dot net (Spam blocker -- resolve into a real email address)