[AccessD] Web Project

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 7 10:27:49 CDT 2004

Or conversely you can run Access on a Linux box with Samba for file
access and ChiliSoft as an ASP emulator.
MySQL can also run on Win2K with ASP. I have run its newer sister
product MAXDB with ASP on a WinXP box
MySQL would probably be the fastest assuming you are displaying semi
static text pages. I think Google uses a souped up version of MYSQL.
Decisions, decisions.... ;)

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.