[AccessD] Web Project

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Thu Jun 10 02:22:26 CDT 2004

Thought it failed that requirement a while ago.... ;)

Meanwhile we've got a topic on Primary Keys which has somehow been labelled
off topic, yet the majority of posts on this list might be considered as
having little to do with Access at all...

Hard to recommend a list to someone when the majority of posts (seemingly
often made by the same handful of people) are off topic or approaching
'flame war' status... which is a shame because the on-topic 'useful'
information is obviously sourced from some quite knowledgeable humans...

Is it that difficult for people to post these issues to another list?  The
last thing anyone wants is to have to over-moderate a list...

Anyways...

<ducks down and returns to hiding behind my little rock>