[AccessD] Help With Excel If Possible

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Jun 11 02:47:22 CDT 2004

Jim,
Thanks will give that a go a bit later.
Paul

Message date : Jun 11 2004, 12:55 AM
>From : "Hale, Jim"
To : "'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'"
Copy to :
Subject : RE: [AccessD] Help With Excel If Possible
I have sent you an excel spreadsheet that does what you want using countif
within excel. Basically you add a column to the first sheet to create a
"key" like Hartland_Paul_ATT. On the second sheet you use the countif
function to count the occurrences of the key. For the date range use an if
statement on the key to determine if the date falls between the desired
dates. If it doesn't set the "false" part of the if statement to an empty
string "". Col A will only have keys that fall within the desired range and
only these will be counted. HTH
Jim Hale