[AccessD] Change code to A2003

Mackin, Christopher CMackin at Quiznos.com
Fri Jun 11 10:07:34 CDT 2004

In the code window look under Tools->References, it sounds like you have one
or more that are missing.  They should show up with:

MISSING:

as the prefix to the reference.  You will not be able to Compile your
database until all of the references used in code are resolved.

-Chris Mackin

-----Original Message-----
From: Hollis,Virginia [mailto:HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 8:49 AM
To: 'accessd at databaseadvisors.com'
Subject: [AccessD] Change code to A2003

I used your suggestion & it solved that problem.

But I am still getting errors in other places for example: .FindFirst
"[FailureTimeID]= " & right.ItemData(i) & " And [FailureReportNo]= " &
Me!FailureReportNo. I get an error on the last Me!FailureReportNo that
Method or Member not found. I have never had that error before and have been
using this database for years. I am getting compile errors on a lot of code.
What can I do??

Virginia

EXPLICITLY DECLARE YOUR VARIABLES!

Dim db as DAO.Database
Dim RS as DAO.Recordset

Otherwise you are at the whim of how the references are listed and whatever
Access finds first as a suitable reference library.

-Chris Mackin