[AccessD] Change code to A2003

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Fri Jun 11 12:48:41 CDT 2004

Yes, it is an mdb, because it was an existing database in 2000. When I open
the database at the top it has (Access 2000 File Format).

Anyway, I did as you suggested & the DAO now shows. I also tried converting
the database to 2003 & do not receive any compile errors, but not everyone
is using 2003 so I need to keep it in 2000.

Another question:
Is it normal to receive a security warning every time the database is
opened? Does anyone else get these messages? Security Warning: Unsafe
Expressions are not blocked. I click OK, then get another message about them
not being blocked & finally an Open, cancel, close dialog box. It is
annoying to get these every time the database is opened. What is it?
Something new in 2003?

Are you sure you haven't created an adp file instead of an mdb? The DAO
reference is missing in an ADP file on first creation.
If you are really in an mdb with the reference tools window open,
browse to this file and reset
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\dao360.dll