[AccessD] Another Translation Problem

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Jun 14 00:05:50 CDT 2004

On 14 Jun 2004 at 14:54, Stuart McLachlan wrote:

> In Access 2000, I just created a form with a tab control and two buttons.
>
> Private Sub Command1_Click()
> TabCtl0.FontName = "Times New Roman"
>
> End Sub
>
> Private Sub Command2_Click()
> TabCtl0.FontName = "Arial"
> End Sub
>
> Clicking the buttons changes the tab names appropriately so the fontname
> property does affect the page headers.
>
> I don't have O2002/XP  and unicode fonts, so it may be a problem with Unicode
> fonts in the later version and the tab control.

I just installed Airal Uncode MS in O2K and tried it again. Changed the second
one to: TabCtl0.FontName = "Arial Unicode MS"

It still changed the font properly (Don't know what would have happened if I
had tried a different language, I've never done any of that sort of thing)

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg