[AccessD] QuickBooks Project... Anyone game?

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Mon Jun 14 13:33:30 CDT 2004

Thanks Gustav... Good point

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: 12 June 2004 15:26
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] QuickBooks Project... Anyone game?

Hi Mark

Oh, my comment was certainly not meant personally - it indeed sounds
like you know, what you are doing. It was a general remark.

Still, my advice is not to waste time on a package that misses the
essential qualities - if these are not fulfilled, everything else
(including add-ons) will fail somehow sooner or later.

/gustav