[AccessD] (no subject)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 15 19:58:37 CDT 2004

You want it to determine the month from Weekend?

Susan H.

I have several tables which I need to pull into a monthly summary report.  I
am using a crosstab query to pull in the information but I can not get it to
summarize by month.  Can any one help.  Here is what I have so far:

TRANSFORM Count(tlnkFoodEvent.GuestsPerType) AS CountOfGuestsPerType SELECT
tblEvent.Weekend FROM tblEvent INNER JOIN tlnkFoodEvent ON
tblEvent.InvoiceNo = tlnkFoodEvent.EventID GROUP BY tblEvent.Weekend PIVOT
tlnkFoodEvent.FoodSvsDate;