[AccessD] OT: critique my web site

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Wed Jun 16 10:59:25 CDT 2004

Following on what others have said, there may be one other comment (not
suggestion) I'd float.  I see a multitude of independent developers go out
of their way to speak in terms of the company...not in the first person.  By
that I mean they give the impression (sometimes overtly) that there is a
"team" ready to serve the customer's needs.  Now, whether or not this
subterfuge is ethical or even necessary is left to debate...but I think I
can see why they would promote themselves in this manner.  Have you
considered this approach?  What are your thoughts on using this method?

Mark