[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer] Getting pictures into a blob in SQL Server

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 17 08:34:49 CDT 2004

John,

  This should help:

HOWTO: Access and Modify SQL Server BLOB Data by Using the ADO Stream Object
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=258038

or

HOW TO: Read and Write BLOB Data by Using ADO.NET with Visual Basic .NET
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;308042

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.