[AccessD] Upgrading fromAccessXP(2002)developertoAccess2003developer

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jun 18 03:37:50 CDT 2004

Hi Charlotte et all

I think I understand what is needed to develop _and_ distribute Access
2003 apps. But I have to browse a dozen messages with acronyms like
VSTO etc., and I'm convinced that at the time I may need to upgrade
I'll have to spend half an hour browsing old messages to rebuild the
knowledge ...

Now, if someone confident with the ins and outs of this, including the
possible upgrade paths, could summarise it - perhaps including the MS
part numbers and full official description - it would be great if this
could be added to the Database Advisors' site. Then, as this question
will pop up several times in the future - we could just refer to that
page.

/gustav