[AccessD] My Finished Web Site

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 22 10:38:08 CDT 2004

Very nice site...a lot of work.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of ACTEBS
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 6:46 AM
To: access group
Subject: [AccessD] My Finished Web Site

Guys,

Just finished the revamping work on my business web site and have added
numerous features thanks to the ease of use of PHP-NUKE and mySQL - Learning
new skills all the time ; ). You can become a member and add your own web
site address with a description in the web links section. It will be added
after is has been reviewed by the site admin (me) and approved for posting.
Please use the Useful Links category for all your links.

There is also a Tech Discussion Forum that comes with PHP-NUKE and I have
enabled that after someone posted on AccessD the need for such a beast. I
don't have time to run it and moderate it so if you're interested in
administering it, please flick me an email and I'll set you up. This is in
no way aimed at undermining this great community that is AccessD. I must
stress I am not trying to usurp this place in any way shape or form. I love
this place and would not do anything to harm it as I use it so often for
help...

If you feel this is inappropriate, I do apologise in advance as the purpose
of this email is to get input from you guys on the finished product and get
your web site links up...

You can view the site here:

www.actebs.com.au

Kind Regards