[AccessD] Recording field changes

Ken Ismert KIsmert at TexasSystems.com
Tue Jun 22 12:13:37 CDT 2004

Some resources I found on Audit Tables (sorry, not much DAO/Access here):

MSDN Data Points

"Creating Audit Tables, Invoking COM Objects, and More"
By John Papa

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/04/DataPoints/default.aspx

MSDN

"Engine-Collection-Class, a Design Pattern for Building Reusable Enterprise
Components"

Mike McClure

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dndevgen/ht
ml/desipat.asp

MSDN

"Designing Data Tier Components and Passing Data Through Tiers"

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/
BOAGag.asp

-Ken