[AccessD] Re: Hiding Back End Design

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 23 20:51:27 CDT 2004

>I remember another product that did this an Access Accounting package
called Yes I Can Run My Own Business (MYOB).  They obfuscated all their
table and field names in Access 2.0

LOL

They also obsfucated their field names, their normalization, their queries,
their forms, their color schemes...

I remember another product that did this an Access Accounting package
calle Yes I Can Run My Own Business (MYOB)
They obfuscated all their table and field names in Access 2.0

If you you use ERWin with an Access mdb it will spit out the script to
recreate the tables in Oracle os MSSQL