[AccessD] QuickBooks Project... Anyone game?

Thu Jun 24 06:34:40 CDT 2004

Christopher,
 I'm glad you asked.....;-) When ever I hear, "Well I'm not sure how much I
can help, but count me in" type of statement it **Generally** means I really
can't help, but I would like to have access to the work.. For me at least,
this has been no easy task, and is requiring a major commitment of effort
trying to weed through the QB program model.

 You and John C. where the *only* two (I was looking for 5) who wanted to be
a part of the project with no "disclaimers", meaning serious and wanting to
put in the effort it is going to take to pull this off.

 So let me turn this around.....
 Have you (and JC), downloaded and started reviewing the SDK in it's
entirety, and if so how far into the model are you?

 You know, since JC is like the equivilent of 3 programmers, I guess we do
have 5...;-)

Robert Gracie
www.servicexp.com