[AccessD] For Money or Love

Pickering, Stephen Stephen.Pickering at caremark.com
Thu Jun 24 12:47:02 CDT 2004

Arthur,

I don't mean to be presumptuous, I mean, I really don't even know you as
well as many others on this list.  Still, I can easily see that your
contributions, and your character, are of the highest quality.

Please know that my prayers are with you in your journey.  And though the
result may be known, I wish you the very best of everything along the way.

I'll start working on that code now.  Is copying and pasting OK?  ;^)

Steve

-----Arthur Fuller's Original Message-----

It's my turn to shed a tear. You people are all so nice. It's a little
to call someone you have never met a friend, but I feel that I have made
some really good friends on this list.

As time goes on, I may well have work to pass around, and if so I will
act as coordinator.... But hey, I'm not pushing up daisies yet! So
enough with the condolences :) On the day when it happens, my friend
will post a message to this list. Until you see such a message, assume
that I am alive if not well.

Now get back to coding, you weepy snivelling wimps! I want a thousand
lines of great code out of each of you, on my desk by Monday morning. Is
that clear?

:-)