[AccessD] sql string problem

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Jun 24 20:23:48 CDT 2004

Joe:

Create your strings in a string variable (Dim strColumn as String) then show
it in a msgbox with beginning and ending asterisks so you can see any blanks
front and aft:

msgbox "*" & strColumn & "*"

That will probably show you where the error is.

HTH

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com