[AccessD] Report Footer as Page Footer, Last Page Only

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Jun 25 18:23:28 CDT 2004

WAG: If you can determine what the last record of the report is in the Open
event of the report (use a recordset bound to the same query as the report
but with the MAX function to return only the last record), you could put the
grand total in the page footer but make it invisible until the last record
is detected in the format event of the detail section at which point you
make the controls showing the total visible.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com