[AccessD] favor running code in 2K and XP

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 28 14:45:05 CDT 2004

Thanks Charlotte -- the autoexec does make sense. And I'll check out the
thread -- thanks.!

Susan H.

There were a couple of things that came up over the course of that
conversation last July, Susan.  One was that the code to handle the
references had to be in its own module, separate from everything else, and
it had to run FIRST, before any code that might be affected by the broken
reference.  *Everything* possible had to be disambiguated, and I used an
autoexec macro to run that code first and then to call my startup code.