[AccessD] Check If File Exists In Directory - Cant Think

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Jun 29 08:53:31 CDT 2004

Paul,

You can use File System Objects to do this.  You will need to set a
reference in code to 'Microsoft Scripting Runtime'.

Dim fso As FileSystemObject

If fso.FileExists("[Full Path To File]") = True Then
	'-- take action
End If

The help file for FSO is Script56.chm, but you may have to download it.

Best of Luck,
Dan Waters