[AccessD] dbl click on a list box

Kostas Konstantinidis kost36 at otenet.gr
Tue Jun 29 08:58:44 CDT 2004

Hi all,
I am trying to open a form based on a list box criteria with a double click.
the list box is linked to a table: SELECT MT_basic_char.AM FROM
MT_basic_char;

What I want to do is on doulble click to open the main form MT_basic_char
based on the line's AM I double click

I use the follown but it always just open the first record and not the
filter one I have chosen via double click

Private Sub list2_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
    Dim stDocName As String
    Dim stLinkCriteria As String

    stDocName = "MT_basic_char"
    DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria
    stLinkCriteria = Me!list2 = Forms!mt_basic_char!AM

End Sub

Is that possible?
Thanks
kostas