[AccessD] Help With Charts Urgent - x posted

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Mon Mar 1 05:17:22 CST 2004

To all,

Here we go, always wondered when I would be asked to produce a chart in Excel.  So I need all the help I can get here please.  I have a file in Excel I have managed to select the columns that I want to use for the chart which are Job Number, Count Rate and Target and I have managed to produce a basic grid.  But it’s not quite how I want it to appear, the chart is including the job number in the chart when I actually want the job number at the bottom of the chart (x axis).

Can anyone tell me how to use the Job Number as the x axis.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Paul Hartland
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime