[AccessD] Acc97: report groups not staying together

chizotz at charter.net chizotz at charter.net
Tue Mar 2 08:43:13 CST 2004

Hi all,

I have a report that has a group with group totals in the group footer. I can't seem to keep the groups from breaking over to a new page. What I want is for the group totals to always print on the same page as the last line of the details for that iteration of the group.

Seems like it should be simple enough, but playing with the "keep together" settings doesn't seem to have any effect. I think I remember that there was a trick to this, but I don't recall what it is.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Ron