[AccessD] RE: Age of the List was (Drew - Age of the Archives?)

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Thu Mar 4 11:33:17 CST 2004

Well, actually AccessD, as a list has been around for more than 7 years,
IIRC. It was originally hosted by David Scott at the MT Group.

DatabaseAdvisors, Inc has only been around since 2001

I just had a quick look at the Internet archive  and have come up with
a reference from 1997
(http://web.archive.org/web/19971221192627/http://mtgroup.com/) but
I'm sure it's been around for longer than that.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> john at winhaven.net 04-Mar-04 11:51:06 AM >>>
Not according to our website!

I had thought I joined in May of 2000 but when I saw that I figured it
must
have been May of 2001. I could be wrong. The only way to verify it woul
dbe
backup tapes and BLA! -its bad enough when I have to use them :o)