[AccessD] OT: Friday Humour, Alpha-Access comparison

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Mar 6 03:54:03 CST 2004

Hi All

These keep coming.

A bit late (it's Saturday here) but if you have developed several
applications in Access 1 and probably many more the following 10 years
and still haven't figured out how to write a filter statement or a
custom dialog/input box, rescue is at hand:

  http://newsletter.alphasoftware.com/0040302.htm

For the defence of Randy, who wrote this tralala blurb, he didn't
believe in it that much to bother inserting a title!

/gustav