[AccessD] Images on Continuous Forms or Reports

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Mar 10 16:36:51 CST 2004

Hello to All!

I have a need to display an image on a row in a continuous report.  However,
some rows will have an image and some won't.  I know how to make that work.

What I would like to be able to do is have the detail section of the report
(or form) grow or shrink in accordance with the size of the image or whether
or not the image exists.  When I started this I assumed that the image
control would have grow and shrink properties, but NO they don't!

I also looked at bound and unbound object frames, but they also don't have
grow and shrink properties.

Thanks!

Dan Waters