Fw: [AccessD] Images on Continuous Forms or Reports

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Wed Mar 10 17:42:03 CST 2004

Hi Dan
Taking this to the next level.
You can determine what picture to show based on criteria.
Try testing for the existence of the left brack on the phone number field
as in (123) 1234 5678 and then displaying an image. If no bracket
as in 1234 5678 then display the standard image
eg

I forgot to mention have the Image default properties set to Invisible (Visible = false)

Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
If IsNull(Me.PhoneNumber) Then
    Me.Image0.Visible = False
    Me.Image0.Height = 2
    Me.Image0.Width = 2