[AccessD] BEU Update. Will you allow others to have a go?

Dean Ellis deanellis at iprimus.com.au
Fri Mar 12 01:40:58 CST 2004

Hi All,

I have just recently installed the BEU modules into my database with a great
deal of success. Well done Reuben, Andy, Lembit and Bryan. I did mention
that there was a Data Type missing from the dropdown list in the Add Field
selection subform.

If it's ok with the creators of the BEU modules (And only if it ok) I'd like
to open it up to the floor to see if anyone has the time to add this
datatype into the code. If I have stepped over the line here, I apologise. I
just figured that the four guys that created this are obviously very busy
people and there may be some one else out there that could help?

Cheers

Dean Ellis