[AccessD] FMS Total Access Memo Question

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Mon Mar 15 12:14:21 CST 2004

Is anybody using this software?  I purchased it a few weeks ago and I'm running into some issues of which I was unaware.

My key reason for getting this software was to have the ability to format memo fields and then export them to Word.  However, I was unaware of the difficulty in doing this.

Is there some other 3rd party software that allows this functionality?

Thanks for any hints, tips or advice.

Terri Jarus
Director, Contract Support Services
jarus at amerinet-gpo.com