[AccessD] Don't want a required entry

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Fri Mar 19 06:55:11 CST 2004

What makes a table require an entry? I do not have any of the fields in the
table set to Required. When I set up the tables, I used the Enforce
Referential Integrity -  I removed this thinking it was the problem, but it
did not make a difference. For example, when I enter a request, I enter a
requestor, but do not want to enter the name of the buyer because the
requestor will not know who it will be assigned to. It will not let me move
to another record unless I enter the name of the buyer.

Any ideas?

Virginia