[AccessD] Watching data

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 1 07:41:52 CST 2004

Tony,

<<      STable = Rst(Me(MyCtl).ControlSource).SourceTable
      SField = Rst(Me(MyCtl).ControlSource).SourceField

  Been a long time since I found something in Access that I didn't know
existed!  I was shocked to realize this has been in DAO since version 2.0!

  That really makes what John is trying to do super easy.

  Good job!

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.