[AccessD] OT -- FP question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 1 08:56:44 CST 2004

Don't even have .NET installed Martin -- and no, didn't ask this one on OT,
but another FP question -- this function isn't enabled in Code view -- never
enabled. I've tried them all -- all that I know of anyway. And I can't find
anything in Help on it -- it's like it doesn't exist! <argggg>

I forgot what the other question was. I guess I solved it on my own.

Gotta say -- I find FP 2003 much easier to use than Dreamweaver MX -- but I
don't want to start a thread on this -- not here, I'll get in trouble! ;) If
you figure it out, would you send me a response privately?

I guess anyone that knows ought to respond privately if they don't mind.
Thank you. ;)

Susan H.

I believe it gos to a specific named function when in code view only. Try
using it with a .NET page and see what it does.
Didnt see this on OT.

Martin