[AccessD] A2K MDE Runtime Reference problem - URGENT

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Mon Mar 1 09:22:34 CST 2004

I just installed on an XP system here and the app worked.  Some read-only issues that I believe relate to security on the machine I was on but the date functions all worked.

I seem to recall some code in the archives that set references.  I'll take a look there and see what comes up.

Thanks again,

Jim D.