[AccessD] Re: Create scripts: CreateTable?

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Wed Mar 3 08:08:40 CST 2004

If the back end of the DBs are mdbs then it sure sounds like the BE
Upgrader (http://www.databaseadvisors.com/downloads.htm) wil do the
job.

As long as the developer sets up the changes required, all the end user
need do is open a database that has the BEU code run in the startup code
of the FE.

I have just about finished setting up the BEU to rename and restructure
existing data for a new app that I am developing.

Full Disclosure: I am one of the co-developers of the BEU

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> accessd667 at yahoo.com 03-Mar-04 8:13:40 AM >>>
thnx for the replies.

History:
I work for company A and I'm stationed at Customer B. I'm hired by
Customer B to develop stuff. Customer B has also hired company C to
implement/migrate changes. Company C has a rule that they ONLY use
scripts to implement/migrate changes that can be run by
'ZERO-KNOWLEDGE-USERS'!!

That is why I need a piece of code to generate CreateTable scripts. I
need this piece of code in Access 2000.

if anybody neesd any more info don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Sander