[AccessD] Add All to List

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 3 08:09:14 CST 2004

Virginia

...use a UNION SELECT in the combo record source to add an ALL.

...example:

SELECT DISTINCTROW Customers.Company, Customers.[Customer Number] FROM
Customers UNION SELECT "<ALL>","" FROM Customers ORDER BY Customers.Company;

William Hindman "My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with
me." Disraeli