[AccessD] Add All to List

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Mar 3 10:50:30 CST 2004

Are they bound combo boxes?  Easiest way to do that is to just use a Union
Query.

Say they are currently bound to:

SELECT CustomerID
FROM tblCustomers

Changing the source of the combo to:

SELECT "ALL" AS CustomerID
FROM tblCustomers

UNION SELECT CustomerID
FROM tblCustomers

Will populate the listbox with ALL as the top option.

Drew