[AccessD] Add All to List

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 4 10:57:40 CST 2004

John,

>>The [] generally denotes a field and usually tells the compiler to try
and interpret whatever is between the [] as a field name.

I have to disagree.  The [] denotes an object as distinct from a
variable.  If you use square brackets around a control name in CBF and
leave off the Me. Or Me!, Access will correctly infer that you are
referring to an object on the form, even if you screw up the spelling.
Without the square brackets, it will think you have an undeclared
variable.

Charlotte Foust