[AccessD] A2k - BeforeUpdate Error 2105!!! PLease help!

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 06:25:40 CST 2004

Gustav,

I was going to say No, it should be in BeforeUpdate but since you answered most of my questions on this list correct...why do you think it should be in the AfterUpdate event?

The code checks if there where any changes made to the current record. If so these need to be saved, or not.

I believe that who-ever programmed the app was correct in putting the code in the BeforeUpdate event.

Sander

Gustav Brock <gustav at cactus.dk> wrote:
Hi Sander

It looks like your action should be moved to the AfterUpdate event.

/gustav