[AccessD] OT - Hit counter for web pages

Stephen Hait shait at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 5 07:57:52 CST 2004

In that case, you can get much more reliable data about your site
traffic from examining the web server logs. Stuart's suggestions
were good ones. I'd determine from my web host how to most
easily access my log files and then, if necessary, start looking
for tools to analyze them; Webalyzer might fit the bill.

Regards,
Stephen