[AccessD] Don't append if data exist

John Ruff papparuff at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 20:06:25 CST 2004

Make the Discharge Date and the Client Number the Primary Key

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307/2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3