[AccessD] Accounting: digits only for account numbers?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Mar 8 13:25:04 CST 2004

Yes, I understand that.  I've just never seen that particular kind of
account numbering.  If you use a surrogate primary key, it shouldn't
make any difference what literals they use, although you may need a
sortkey field to get them in the appropriate order in your chart of
accounts.

Charlotte Foust