[AccessD] Framework Discussion - Who's following this

O'Connor, Patricia Patricia.O'Connor at DFA.STATE.NY.US
Fri Mar 12 11:19:31 CST 2004

Thanks John for all your work.

I have not been able to read your posts yet, been bogged down with other
projects and just returned from a trip.  As soon as I am caught up with the
400 backlogged emails I will read this.

B - EXTREMELY INTERESTED - I have an access 97 application that needs to be
brought up to 2003. While doing this I would like to streamline some of its
components.
C - skimming - hopefully once I really get to read it all it will be clear
c/d - once I get to it I will download and work with examples.

Thanks again for all your work
Patti