[AccessD] Combo on Continuous Form

Jürgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 10:04:16 CST 2004

I just rewrote that sample I sent you in order to work with the textbox
displaying a fleld in its recordsource rather than using a dlookup.  The
recordsource had to be revised to join the the Contact table in order to
make the contact name field available.  The result looks a bit smoother
because it's faster.  It is how I talked about doing it on the list because
that's how I thought I had done it but it turns out I didn't have the sense
to do it a more efficient way back when I first wrote this approach.  It's
an easy change to make but I'd be happy to rezip the file and sent it to you
again with the modification.  This time it will be an A2k file (what I have
at home) with the unnecessary references removed.  Let me know if you want
me to send the revised version.

Ciao
Jürgen Welz
Edmonton, Alberta