[AccessD] Run a report "invisibly"

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Mon Mar 15 10:01:59 CST 2004

Well if you really must know, the export to excel from an access report adds
field names which I don't want in the electronic version of the report.  So
I thought that if I could export the data, including the subtotals and
totals that I need, to a file, I could use that.  Yes, I could open the
query that the report is based on and spin through the recordset tallying
the totals within the code, but if the report does it for me, why not use
that.  Also, the user is going to want a nicely formatted printed report so
I could do both in one fell swoop.

Rusty