[AccessD] Short Date Input Mask question

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Tue Mar 16 15:38:37 CST 2004

Can you customize the short date format to (9/9/0000;0;_) to get the result you want?  I think that will work.

Terri Jarus
Director, Contract Support Services
jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
314-542-1902

>>> artful at rogers.com 03/16/04 04:47PM >>>
The standard short date input mask (99/99/0000;0;_) has a shortcoming
that I hate: you have to type 04/04/04 to get April 4th 2004. The year
handling is nice but the month and day suck. The mask won't let you type
4/4/04. Is there an alternative mask that will respond intelligently to
such input? Or should I instead just remove all the input masks from all
the date fields?

TIA,
Arthur