[AccessD] Short Date Input Mask question

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Mar 17 00:21:42 CST 2004

So the question becomes, how can I null all the date-field masks that I
embedded so carefully, in both the numerous tables and all the forms? I
want to walk the list of tables and wipe out the masks for all date
fields, then do the same to all the forms. There are way too many to do
by hand.

I tried running Rick Fisher's Find and Replace to do this and got
numerous error messages saying "User defined properties do not support a
null value".

So I replaced the masks with " " and although Rick's tool warned me that
I was inserting a trailing space, it worked perfectly. Kewl!

Arthur