[AccessD] Short Date Input Mask question

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 17 11:25:12 CST 2004

...shortcut keys/number pad activate each calendar function ...and I've got
every client converted to trackballs instead of mice ...I used to have
severe CTS using a mouse but since moving to trackballs I've been symptom
free :)

William Hindman
You know the world is upside down when Bill Clinton wins a Grammy and Janet
Jackson is the subject of a government sex investigation. Argus Hamilton.